The 203-room Jurys Inn Aberdeen hotel couldn’t be more central for visitors when it comes to hotels in Aberdeen. We’re positioned on Guild Street between the rail and bus stations, right beside the new Union Square Shopping Centre and just a couple of minutes from the harbour and ferry terminals.
At Jurys Inn Aberdeen hotel we aim to make your stay exceptional. It starts as soon as you step inside the hotel and experience the facilities, from the welcoming bar atmosphere to the relaxed quality of our restaurant, and it’s even more noticeable when you check into your room. Our spacious and comfortable rooms are all en-suite and can accommodate three adults, two adults and two children, or just one person in complete comfort, making Jurys Inn Aberdeen the perfect hotel for a business trip or a city break. Jurys Inn Aberdeen is a non smoking hotel.
Jurys Inn Aberdeen hotel is DDA compliant and has a number of guestrooms suitable for wheelchair access. These rooms have been designed to the highest specifications and include:
• Lowered beds for easy transfer from a wheelchair to the bed
• Wide doorways
• Sufficient floor space to manoeuvre
• Fully accessible bathrooms, including either roll-in shower or bath with additional hand rails, lower sink, grab rails and pull cords
Throughout the Aberdeen hotel, additional accessibility features include:
• Accessible toilets in public areas
• Lifts to all floors
• 203 Standard Bedrooms
• 4 State-of-the-art Conference Rooms with fitted sound system and WiFi access.
• Air Conditioning
• High Speed Internet Access in all rooms
• Complimentary wireless LAN in public areas
• Multi-Channel Flat Screen TV’s
• In room Tea and Coffee facilities
• 24 hour reception and security
• Contemporary Restaurant
• Stylish Lounge Bar and Coffee Bar
• Public Car Parking Close By (College Street Car Park) Car Parking Charges Apply
Scotland’s third largest city is easy to get to, easy to explore and it’s hard to think of anything more pleasant than an afternoon amongst the shops on Union Street, or the Granite Mile as it’s called, and when you see the architecture you’ll understand why! The coastline may be rugged in this beautiful northerly city, but it’s easily counteracted by the warmth that awaits you when you check in with us, and you couldn’t find a more welcoming spot whether you’re in town for the sights or for business.
, Hotels.tv Aberdeen