It’s not long now until the Easter holidays will be upon us. Are you looking for inspiration on how to entertain the children over the long break? How about taking them on a trip to Edinburgh? There’s lots for kids and parents to do, and the city is extremely family friendly.
My number one recommendation for taking a family to the city is pre-purchase the Edinburgh Pass, for one, two or three days. The pass provides free entry to over 30 top attractions, free Airlink return to the airport, free comprehensive guidebook as well as loads of special offers.
Using the Edinburgh Pass you will get in to my seven recommendations for FREE!
- Camera Obscura and World of Illusions – mind bending fun
- The Edinburgh Dungeon – are you brave enough?
- Edinburgh Zoo – loads of cheeeky monkeys, and pandas
- Scottish Mining Museum – with very popular children’s play area
- Mercat Tours- The Ghostly Underground Tour – I hope you make it back
- Scottish Seabird Centre – feeding with the fishes
- National Museum of Flight – chocks away!
For family hotels in Edinburgh and Lothians, I would recommend;