It can be a bit tricky at times finding good and cheap accommodation for your stay in Edinburgh.
Below we reveal 10 Tips To Find A Good AND Cheap Hotel In Edinburgh.
- Stay at a hotel slightly further away from the city centre but on a regular bus route. Lothian buses in Edinburgh are cheap and very comfortable.
- Stay midweek. There’s something to do in Edinburgh every day of the week all year.
- Consider staying in a B&B, guest house or serviced apartment rather than a traditional hotel. Edinburgh has a wide and changing variety of accommodation.
- Avoid dates when festivals, sports events, concerts and business conferences are on. Prices can vary hugely from one weekend to the next because of these events.
- Register for the Hotels.tv Edinburgh email newsletter below for the latest hotel deals and news.
- Rooms without en suite bathrooms, or shared bathrooms, can be much cheaper.
- If you don’t have a car then don’t pay for the privilege of a car parking space at a hotel.
- During the busy Summer periods the Universities open their student accommodation up to visitors.
- Some restaurants and pubs offer good and cheap accommodation, and it’s not far to go to bed after your last drink.
- Contact www.Hotels.tv and we will find the hotel for you, for FREE.