Edinburgh Airport is 8 miles from Edinburgh city centre so not a very long a taxi or minibus journey. However, journey prices can vary widely depending on your requirements, such as;
- Need to be collected at arrivals or happy to wait in the taxi rank.
- Size of group – solo-traveller to group of 100.
- Time of day or night.
- Preference for private hire car, black cab, bus, minibus, coach, chauffeur or executive limousine.
- Distance to travel.
- Delay to flights.
- Weather conditions – it does snow in Scotland!
- Amount of luggage – sports teams often require a lot more for their kit.
But to ensure you get the right car or mini-bus for your journey from the airport, we at Hotels.tv in Edinburgh can offer you our impartial advice for FREE. We know all the local taxi, minibus, bus, coach, executive car and limousine companies – and there are many. And we know which one is best suited to you. It could save you a lot of time, money and unnecessary stress.
Contact me with your taxi and transfer requirements today – on 0131 208 3345 or at email@example.com