Luxury Holiday Villa in Edinburgh – Sleeps 30 In 9 Bedrooms

How about hiring this fantastic luxury villa for your group visit to Edinburgh? Rates are surprisingly affordable, starting from £35 per person per night.

This luxury holiday villa is perfectly suited for;

• Weddings or wedding parties looking for elegant and private accommodation
  • Large family get-togethers
  • Stag and hen groups looking to spend quality time together
  • School trips looking for a secure property on an exclusive use basis

Botanics

Having this amount of space lends itself to loads of possibilities, such as

• Afternoon tea sessions in the house
  • Family BBQs
  • Spa treatments in-house
  • Murder mystery weekends
  • Cookery lessons from preofessional tutors
  • Art classes using all that natural light
  • Photography instruction
  • Spiritual retreats
  • Cocktail making in Edinburgh

We can arrange of these ideas for you using our local and reliable contacts.

Why not enjoy the space, luxury and comfort of this exquisite home only a a short-distance from Edinburgh city centre?

Gallery

Please complete the Enquiry Form below for further details.

Ian

This entry was posted in Edinburgh Boutique Accommodation, Edinburgh Luxury, Large Group Accommodation In Edinburgh, Large Group Accommodation In Scotland. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Luxury Holiday Villa in Edinburgh – Sleeps 30 In 9 Bedrooms

1. Lyndsey-Jane Lupton says:

Hi There, I’m looking for accommodation for me and my friends for the first weekend in February 2013 (1st – 3rd) There is a possibility there may be 27 of us so i was wondering if you had availability for that weekend? If so could you give me an idea of price. Thanks Lyndsey-Jane

2. Kirsty perry says:

Hello. I am just enquiring about the availability for this apartment on 19th April 2014
    We have a hen party of 30.
    Would you be able to let me know cost and if it is available.
    What deposit would be required and when by.
    Also I would be interested in maybe the spa treatments and a champagne afternoon tea.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kirsty Perry

3. Kate says:

Hi there

I’m looking for a house/cottage that sleeps up to 30 people for the weekend of the 4th 5th and 6th July 2014.

Could you please let me know availability and prices?

Many thanks

• Alan Tennant says:

Hi there Kate, we have and continue to experience issues with blog comments getting through to us. So sorry for the delay. I imagine you will have found somewhere for your dates? Please feel free to keep our details for all Scottish hotels and city breaks. email us at Edinburgh(at)hotels.tv
      many thanks – Hotels.tv in Scotland!

4. Zoe Nalborczyk says:

Hi there,

I wanted to enquire about the availability for the villa from 12th-14th September 2014 for a hen party of 30? Would you also be able to provide the price information and any additional information about deposits?

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Zoe

• Alan Tennant says:

Hi Zoe, our apologies for the delay, we have not seen your post come through until now. Are you still looking for your party? If so can you email u sback at Edinburgh@hotels.tv please, rather than use the blog comments. It’ll keep it personal!